Job offer – Digital marketing manager – Germany
Digital marketing manager – International position
Medical device industry – rehabilitation
Permanent position. Based in Germany
Dessintey (France) develops and markets intensive rehabilitation technologies to accelerate recovery and ensure greater patient autonomy. We aim to become a major player of the rehabilitation industry.
Our products offer new perspectives of care considering both the needs of the patient and the therapist.
Our first device, “IVS3: Intensive Visual Simulation 3”, stimulates brain plasticity to work on motor recovery, spasticity, body awareness or central pain.
Main duties and responsibilities
You will progress in an international context. In close collaboration with the German Market Manager based in Germany and the CEO based in France, you will:
- Coordinate the digital marketing strategy of the company
- Develop and operate content for international distributors
Your daily responsibilities:
- Coordinate the digital marketing strategy to develop our audience and visibility on a national and international level.
- Manage Dessintey’s image and e-reputation on the web and digital media, in line with the company’s strategy.
- Develop Dessintey’s presence on social network.
- Produce a variety of content (patient testimonials, institutional presentations, scientific articles, etc.), in a variety of formats (videos, graphics, articles, etc).
- Coordinate digital projects in collaboration with service providers (web agencies).
- Engage and manage digital communities of therapists.
- Engage and manage communities of distributors.
- Prepare Dessintey’s exhibition in conferences and trade shows.
- Ensure the implementation of the GDPR (data protection policy).
- Measure the performance of the actions carried out and publish reports.
Dessintey’s website: dessintey.com
twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook
Knowledge, skills & abilities
- You have at least 2 years of experience in digital marketing and a relevant experience in international context.
- You are very comfortable with digital technologies: website and social network management, video production and editing, mastery of the Adobe Creative suite.
- You have a strong sensitivity for health technologies.
- You are fluent in German and English (written and spoken). Knowledge of French will also be appreciated.
You will join a dynamic and enthusiastic team and you will participate in the success of a project that contributes directly to improving the quality of patients’ life.
Based in Germany, you will regularly travel in Europe and France specially.
Full time job, permanent contract. Position to be filled as soon as possible.
You can also use this email to ask for info!